- Agriculture.com is a great site packed with information for successful farming.
- World Agriculture is an independent, peer reviewed journal for policy makers and practitioners in agriculture and related industries.
- Agriculture can help reduce poverty for 75% of the world’s poor, who live in rural areas and work mainly in farming. It can raise incomes, improve food security and benefit the environment. The World Bank Group is a leading financier of agriculture, with $8.3 billion in new commitments in 2014.
- The Agricultural Outlook, 2014-2023, is a collaborative effort of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
- The Food and Agriculture Organization helps meet the demands posed by major global trends in agricultural development. Achieving food security for all is at the heart of FAO’s efforts – to make sure people have regular access to enough high-quality food to lead active, healthy lives.
- Biomass Magazine is a monthly trade publication tailored to serve companies and organizations engaged in producing or utilizing biomass power and heat, advanced biofuels, biogas, biomass pellets and biobased chemicals.
- The European Biomass Association is the common voice of the European bioenergy sector with the aim to develop the market for sustainable bioenergy.
- The Biomass Energy Centre is the UK government information centre for the use of biomass for energy in the UK.
- An information and networking forum fostering the use of biomass for energy and bio-based products in Australia.
- Information about how NREL researchers are transforming the way the world uses biomass energy.
- The wood energy industry continues to develop rapidly and attract enormous sums of capital. Scores of wood and biomass pellet plants, biomass power plants and biofuels facilities are either in operation or being built worldwide. The wood energy magazine is a good source of information.
- Renewable Energy World was started in 1998 by a group of Renewable Energy professionals who wanted their work to relate to their passion for renewable energy. With this passion and the desire to create a long term sustainable business, they have created a recognized and trusted source for Renewable Energy News and Information on the Internet.
- BEI is one of three DOE Bioenergy Research Centers (BRCs) established by DOE’s Office of Science in 2007 on the basis of nationwide competition to accelerate fundamental research breakthroughs for the development of advanced, next-generation bioenergy and biofuels.
- The Bioenergy Association of New Zealand (BANZ) has been established to support it’s member’s business interests and to promote and coordinate the expansion of the New Zealand bioenergy sector in all its forms and applications to potential bioenergy users.
- Bioenergy Australia, as the lead forum in Australia for biomass, bioenergy and related bio-products, will promote an awareness and understanding of biomass as a sustainable resource across the supply and value chains.
- Soild information about renewable energy and biofuels from the NREL website.
- A great resource website from the UK, providing solid information about the biofuel industry.
- Biofuels Digest newsletter, covering producer news, research, policy, policymakers, conferences, fleets and financial news.
- The Biofuels Association of Australia has been formed for the purpose of providing leadership as the peak representative body facilitating the building of a sustainable, economically viable Australian biofuels industry, consistent with national and community interests and environmental standards.
- Renew Economy is a well informed web-site focusing on clean energy news and analysis, as well as climate policy. It is read widely among the industry and policy-makers, and has a strong international readership because it also focuses on global trends.
- Cleantech Investor is a publisher of finance, investment and business information, focusing on the fast growing cleantech space. The company was established in 2006 and is based in the UK.
- Follow the work of FAO Forestry and its partners in the most recent issue of info news, a regular news bulletin published by the Forestry Department of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Forest Europe is the pan-European political process for the sustainable management of the continent’s forests. It develops common strategies for its 46 member countries and the European Union on how to protect and sustainably manage forests.
- Going strong since 1935, the Institute of Foresters of Australia is a professional body with over 1100 members engaged in all branches of forest management and conservation in Australia.
- SFI Inc. is an independent, nonprofit organization that is solely responsible for maintaining, overseeing and improving the internationally recognized Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®) program.
- Sustainable Forest Management (SFM) entails has a long and evolving history in Australia. As our understanding of forest ecology has increased and community attitudes have changed, management practices have also changed to meet sustainable timber yields and maintain and protect other forest values.
- Environmental XPRT is a global environmental and renewable industry marketplace and information resource.
- The European Renewable Energy Council (EREC) came into existence in the year 2000, as the voice of the European renewable energy industry.
- ARENA was established to make renewable energy solutions more affordable and increase the amount of renewable energy used in Australia.
- The IEA is an autonomous organisation which works to ensure reliable, affordable and clean energy for its 29 member countries and beyond. The IEA’s four main areas of focus are: energy security, economic development, environmental awareness, and engagement worldwide.
- EECA an entity set up by the New Zealand government to encourage, support and promote energy efficiency, energy conservation, and the use of renewable sources of energy.
- Renewable Energy Focus provides a forum for debate and dialogue between research, industry, financial organisations and government bodies worldwide.
- Sustainable Business Magazine an industry publication focusing solely on sustainable business development. The publication’s content is based around the three core components of sustainable business development; economic sustainability, environmental sustainability, and social sustainability.
- Sustain Ability has been working on the issues of sustainability for the past 35 yrs to catalyze innovation and provide solutions to make business and markets sustainable.
- The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) is a CEO-led organization of forward-thinking companies that galvanizes the global business community to create a sustainable future for business, society and the environment.
Wood & Bio Pellet Energy
- The European Pellet Council (EPC) is an umbrella organisation representing the interests of the European wood & bio pellet sector. Its members are national pellet associations or related organisations from 17 countries.
- Wood Bioenergy magazine is known for its detailed, insightful articles on project and technology developments in the new generation wood energy industry, encompassing wood pellets, biomass power, biofuels, feedstock management and timber harvesting.